Conditions of participation
in the “PROBAU 2021 football shirt campaign” competition
1. The organiser of the competition and the party responsible with respect to data protection is BAUHAUS AG, Gutenbergstrasse 21, 68167 Mannheim, Germany.
2. Only E, F or G youth teams of amateur football clubs are eligible to win prizes. Winners will be drawn at random from all of the completed and correctly filled out applications. Minors and BAUHAUS employees are excluded from taking part. You are not required to purchase a product, order services or agree to receive advertisements in order to take part. Multiple entries are not permitted. Each participant may take part only once during the specified participation period.
3. Send the completely filled out competition card by post to the above-mentioned address or hand it in to the construction materials department of your BAUHAUS centre. The closing date for entries is 30 05 2021 (the date of the postmark counts). You can also participate online at www.probau.eu.
4. Winners will be drawn at random from all of the completed and correctly filled out applications and will be notified by email. Any claim to the prize will be forfeited if a winner fails to reply within four weeks of this notification being sent, or if he is not eligible to participate, or if the prize cannot be delivered, particularly if the recipient refuses to accept the prize. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, and entitlement to the prize may not be transferred. The prize will be presented to the winner at his BAUHAUS centre. German law shall apply. Recourse to legal action is excluded.
5. The participant's personal data will be used exclusively for implementing the competition contract, i.e. for determining the winners and delivering the prizes within the EU (legal basis: GDPR Art. 6(1) point b) and will then be deleted after 3 months. Any additional use of the data for advertising purposes will take place only if the participant gives consent. The personal data provided on the participation card is required for participation and for running the competition and will be passed on only to companies commissioned with running the competition or with handing out the prizes. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 621 3905 9801.
With regard to your stored personal data, you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
- Receipt of information
- Deletion or limitation of processing
- Objection to processing
- Data portability
There is also a right of appeal to the supervisory authorities. Further information on data protection, the Data Protection Officer and your rights as a data subject can be found at www.bauhaus.info/datenschutz or by calling +49 800 3905 000.